To: <alan.ga...@btinternet.com>; <tutor@python.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Tutor] print "Hello, World!"

Holy wow! I'm going to go through all of these and see what sort of
understanding I can absorb. I'm super excited that a helpful community
exists for this, but I'm more excited to start learning. So I'm going
to go do that now. I'm starting with Alan Gauld's tutorial, but like I
said, I'm going to check out all of them, until I build some
confidence. So far, this one seems to run at my speed. I'll be back,
for certain. It took me twenty minutes to figure out how to get the
">>>" to come up in DOS after typing 'python'. hahaha

It's good to meet all of you, and thanks again.
Doug