The error message tells you everything... On line 60, you try to add to
"number" but the variable hasn't been defined.

We aren't going to debug your code for you, do YOU think it will work apart
from this? Have you tried running any of the code? It's almost always better to
build small parts and test along the way than to write out a whole program and
try it at the end.

Sent from a mobile device. Apologies for brevity and top-posting.