Asokan Pichai wrote:
Hugo's explanation is nice and clear.
[...]

Who are you replying to, and what was the question?

Thank you for NOT quoting the entire digest, hundreds and hundreds of lines! You would be amazed at how many people do that. But in future, could you please quote *just enough* so that we can see who you are replying to, and what the context of your comments are? Because I have no idea what you are talking about in your email.

And finally, please change the subject line to something meaningful, not "Re Tutor Digest". This is especially important because replying to a digest breaks email threading.

You may prefer to change to individual emails instead of digest mode. In my opinion, digest mode is only useful when you want to read other people's comments without commenting yourself.

--
Steven