On 08-Nov-11 16:38, Alan Gauld wrote:
I note it says this sets the bitmap for the "iconified widget".
That to me means the icon on the desktop, or in the Taskbar.
Can you confirm that it also sets the icon at top left in
the title bar?

Yes, it changes the top left of the application window.

To test, I made a "G" image and installed it. Here's a screenshot of the app window with and without that code.

--
Steve Willoughby / st...@alchemy.com
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."