On 22/12/11 11:06, prakash singh wrote:
i am  asking a code how to fill the column of username and password
with letters and press enter after that anyone who can help me on that
thanks for the replies ,please provide me so that i can automate the
rest part of the router gui

Please do not hijack a thread by just replying to an existing email.
This conceals your message on threaded mail/news readers and makes it less likely you will get a reply. It is also confusing for readers trying to sesarch the archives in the future.

Always start a new subject with a new message. And change the subject line to reflect the true subject.

Now, as to your question can you give us a bit more context?
What column of username/password? What kind of GUI?
Is this web based or desktop based?

Are you trying to screen-scrape an existing GUI or are you trying to create a new GUI?

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site