Hi Gregory,

On 20/09/12 01:10, Gregory Lund wrote:

Your lack of response in the previous thread

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2012-August/090742.html

is not a big motivation to answer this one.

I didn't have any response to post, I got the basics to work using a
hint from a colleague in and was able to grade the assignment,
[...]
To an intermediate user, you most likely answered my questions, but I
didn't understand what you were saying/writing/typing.
It was full of code that I didn't (don't) understand (sys.argv, glob,
$ tree, etc.)

That's fine and nothing to be ashamed of. But don't be shy about asking
for explanations of what code does. If you're here to learn, you have
to ask questions!

--
Steven