FWIW, I'd like to reverse my answer, and now I agree with Oscar's 29 Jan
suggestion to make "Reply-to-tutor-list" the default.

Lately, several times a tutor had to forward to the list an email meant for
the list but sent to him only, by mistake. On the other hand, the
wrote-to-1-person-but-mistakenly-sent-to-list scenario that I had in mind
is rarer, therefore Oscar's suggestion is better than my previous reply.

Trung