Please use a meaningful subject when posting it makes it easier to find things in the archives and identify related posts.

On 10/05/13 21:44, Krish Nagpal wrote:
I have a quick question based on python 2.7. Do you know how to write a
web server with a form.

I have no idea what you mean.
A web server reacts to http requests and responds with HTML.
HTML defines how to create forms. You just need to output the appropriate HTML text and your user will see a form.

When the webserver gets a GET request,
I need to serve the HTML document with a form. In response to a POST, i
want to write the resulting data to a form.

How do you distinguish between serving the form and writing data
to the form? I don't understand the difference? Do you mean you want the same form but in some cases populated with data and in others blank?

Do you know how to do this. Can you please help me quickly.

The clearer you express the problem the quicker you will get an answer.

HTH
--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site