Hello,
My son and I just opened "Python for Kids" and we're working our way through
the lessons.  Sometimes he mistypes the lines and hits return and discovers
after that that he made a mistake in the line.  But, when we try to correct the
line, we are not able to.  We just get that loud beepy sound telling us it's
not possible.

So... is there any way to go back up to the previous line and correct the
syntax?  As it is now we are starting the entire file over.  It's really
cumbersome.  Is it supposed to be this way?

Thank you!!!
Laurie