On 08/07/14 04:51, Ni Hung wrote:

libraries (how are they different from modules or are the same thing
with two names?)

In Python libraries and modules are nearly the same. Libraries are a concept in Python which are realized using modules (or packages).

In other languages libraries are the reality and modules are the logical concept.

And in still other languages you have modules and libraries where libraries are (usually binary) files containing several code modules.

Some day computing science will get around to making its language consistent!

What should I do next to advance my knowledge of python? Should I
study/use libraries/modules?  Which ones?  Any other suggestions?

Danny suggested a project or the Python challenge.
I'd agree with those two suggestions, and personally I'd
favour a project. It doesn't matter what it is - don't be too
ambitious, but something bigger than a single file of code.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site