On 09Jul2014 09:00, Jim Byrnes <jf_byr...@comcast.net> wrote:
My mistake.  I went to the Docs page and clicked on modules and then os. For
some reason as I was scrolling down the page I thought the subject had changed
and stopped reading.  Now I see I stopped reading to soon as it is much further
down the page.

When searching for doco on particular functions I find the Index is a good place. Go to the "S" section and find "system"; there should be a link directly to the relevant doc section.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au>

In practice, there is. - Yogi Berra