At some point in time you will get to a place where you know enough, never
everything. That's what makes it fun....

-----Original Message-----
From: Tutor [mailto:tutor-bounces+sacharook=gmail....@python.org] On Behalf
Of Deb Wyatt
Sent: 10 July 2014 23:36
To: tutor@python.org
Subject: [Tutor] sometimes I feel like my head is going to explode

The more I learn, the more I realize that there is so much more to learn,
and the more difficult some of the stuff to learn seems to be.  I'm not sure
that I would have set out on this journey to learn Python if I had known how
massive the task was going to be. I AM enjoying it, but my gosh, when am I
ever going to feel like I have a handle on this stuff?

That is all.

Deb in WA, USA