On 10/07/2014 23:35, Deb Wyatt wrote:
The more I learn, the more I realize that there is so much more to learn, and
the more difficult some of the stuff to learn seems to be.  I'm not sure that I
would have set out on this journey to learn Python if I had known how massive
the task was going to be. I AM enjoying it, but my gosh, when am I ever going
to feel like I have a handle on this stuff?

That is all.

Deb in WA, USA

THINK BIG start small. Little steps. Divide and conquer. I'd guess that you've heard at least one of those if not all of them.

Personally I don't believe that you can call yourself a professional programmer until you've inadvertantly written an infinite number of infinite loops :)

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.