On 09/01/2014 07:36 PM, Juan Christian wrote:
Forget guys, we have the true winner, Anaconda
(https://sublime.wbond.net/packages/Anaconda)

Anaconda turns your Sublime Text 3 in a full featured Python development
IDE including autocompletion, code linting, IDE features, autopep8
formating, McCabe complexity checker and Vagrant for Sublime Text 3
using Jedi, PyFlakes, pep8, PyLint, pep257 and McCabe that will never
freeze your Sublime Text 3.

Weird that they would pick that name given the potential for confusion with this:

https://store.continuum.io/cshop/anaconda/

...unless there is some relation there that I'm missing? I'll admit, I haven't downloaded/installed the Anaconda version of python myself as of yet.

--
Shiny!  Let's be bad guys.

Reach me @ memilanuk (at) gmail dot com