Dear tutor,
I'd like to ask for help with an issue I have with python. My MAC is with OS
10-6.8, darwin kernel, 64 bits. For some reason I updated macports and it
automatically updated python to 2.7 with a 32 bits library, and it is giving me
lots of trouble. I can't install any new software that uses python, and
recently I tried to use some plot (matplotlib) routines that were working fine
before, simply didn't work, the window with the plot didn't open.Is there a way
to force macports to install a 64bits version of python?I downloaded and
installed the 3.4 and 3.1 myself, but still the computer only sees the version
macports installed.Thank you!Regards,
Bárbara