On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Alan Gauld <alan.ga...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Having looked at this thread and its early responses I think it
> would be good to break it up into its two natural parts. TDD
> and version control are pretty much separate concepts and
> should be on separate threads.
>
> Bob, could you please ask your version control questions again,
> taking account of early responses, on a new thread? That way
> we can keep the TDD stuff together and the version control
> stuff in a separate place.

Done! I do not know if what I did matches your intent, but I hope so!
I stuffed everything relevant to version control into a single email,
trying my best to keep attributions, etc., accurate. It makes for a
long post, but it has everything nicely in place. I just hope Gmail
did not mangle anything!

In retrospect, I wish I had copied and pasted every post so far into
Vim, did my editing there, and re-copy and paste into a new email. I
keep forgetting that text is text...

--
boB