In a message of Sat, 13 Jun 2015 15:03:37 -0000, abhijeet...@yahoo.in writes:
>Hello,i wanted to know about the gui development ,from where to began
>developing the apps in python ..?Which IDE is best suitable for me??

What IDE to use -- if any, as some people still prefer editors --
is a very personal choice.  There really is nothing to do for it but
try a few and see what you like.

Python has lots.  Something to keep in mind, if you want to develop
in Python 3, and not Python 2, is that not every IDE supports Python 3.
(though most of them do.)  See:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/IntegratedDevelopmentEnvironments

As for Gui toolkits, well, we have a page for that too.
https://wiki.python.org/moin/GuiProgramming
And, again we have lots.  Here, the choice is a little less personal,
but very much based on what you are used to.  This, of course doesn't
help the completely new person who isn't used to anything yet.

Something to consider is where you want this code to eventually run.
If you need it to run on your phone or a tablet, then the choices are
much more limited than if you want it to run on a desktop or laptop
computer.

The final thing to consider is, do you really want to do gui programming
at all, or would you be happier developing something that runs in a browser?
If that has appeal, well, you guessed it, we have lots of browser
frameworks, as well.
https://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks

One final thing -- there is nothing like having a friend who already knows
somehting you would like to learn handy when you go to learn something.
So if you have some local friendly talent, ask them what they recommend.
I think that tkinter, for instance, is easier to use than PyQt, but if you
have local PyQt experts, (and don't have tkinter experts) I would go with
PyQt witout any hesitation.

Best of luck,
Laura Creighton