On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Anubhav Yadav <anubhav1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> class TestCase(unittest.TestCase):
>     def test_red_temperature_simulation(self):
>         """
>         Method to test the red_temperature_simulation method
>         """
>         for i in range(100000):
>             self.assertLess(red_temperature_simulation(), 100.0) and \
>                 self.assertGreater(red_temperature_simulation(), 103.0)

Is this really what you want (And similarly in your other test
method.)?  If I am reading things correctly, you are calling
red_temperature_simulation *twice*, which will *usually* give you two
*separate* values, which you then attempt to compare.  Shouldn't you
first do:

for i in range(100000):
    value_to_test = red_temperature_simulation()
    (self.assertLess(value_to_test, 100.0) <Which logic op?>
        self.assertGreater(value_to_test, 103.0))
?

If my understanding is indeed correct, then I will leave it to you to
figure out which logic operator ("and" or "or") makes sense here!
~(:>))

--
boB