To whom it may concern,
I need someone to help me to develop programs for the following assignments. I
have been working on these assignments for a week and a half, and I can't make
any progress. I also been dealing with a sick relative, so please help me out
immediately. I use the version 3.4.1. Here are the following assignments and
what I have so far:

Our final exam is a real world problem about efficiency in a warehouse.

XYZ Corporation sells products online.  The company has a large warehouse in
which it stores its inventory of products.  Orders are picked, packed and
shipped from the warehouse.

XYZ Corporation has contracted with you to write a program that will minimize
the number of steps that the staff in the warehouse (called ODA's) take in
picking the products ordered by customers.

The information you will need to complete this assignment are in the following
files:

[orderNumber, partNumber, quantyNumber, aisleNumber, shelfNumber, binNumber]

infile = open("warehouse_data.txt", "r")
for x in infile
    for j in range(3, 6):
        if (j == 1):
            temp=a[0:3]