Hi

Html is a markup language so arguably you are not to classify it as coding
& python modules are also a bit enhanced 2-3 years difference.

I would suggest you delve deeper again on python - lists, strings, tuples,
dict, utilities, regex .... e.t.c ....

A good place to start  revision -> https://developers.google.com/edu/python/
;  many more options to learning are available; some are commerical ..

Also register on https://github.com/ to view a few open projects and please
do contribute -> a quick search on payroll + python will land you to things
of interest that will help you build ..

For payroll you may also need to be fluent in database back-ends; oracles,
mysql or whichever you prefer python has a modules that you can import to
connect to them ..

All the best in your pursuit, kindly share with us your code once you are
successful !

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 11:11 PM, Glen Reytas <avedi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a basic knowledge in Python and I would like to enhance it by
> engaging in a payroll project. For you to gauge my coding level, I finished
> the Python course at codecademy.com but it was 2-3 years ago. Since then I
> haven't coded aside from HTML.
>
> So, I would appreciate if you could provide me a series of topics that
> would help me code my first python project and be online at the end of it.
> Accessible through PC and mobile.
>
> Hoping,
>
> Glen

Samson Oduor