<mhysnm1...@gmail.com> writes:

> The web page is not going to have any fancy structure or visual effects at
> all. I am more than happy to hand-code the HTML/JavaScript. I have had a
> quick search and found a range of modules. Most of them indicate they are
> for CMS web sites and look far to complex for my needs.
>
> If someone could point myself to a module and possibly a tutorial for the
> module. I would be grateful. Hopefully this is not to of a open question.

It's a good question. You have an answer that directs you to the Python
tutorial.

If you want to go beyond that, the Python Wiki has many suggestions
<URL:https://wiki.python.org/moin/WebProgramming> and for frameworks
specifically <URL:https://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks> (some may
be out of date though). Each has a short description, you can use that
to gauge whether you want to explore.

--
 \       “The Initial Mystery that attends any journey is: how did the |
  `\   traveller reach his starting point in the first place?” —Louise |