On 2/08/19 3:23 AM, Spencer Wannemacher wrote:
I'm new to python and I was trying to perform a simple one code. All that is
included in the code is print(61). I save it as 61.py and change the directory
before typing in python 61.py and I don't get an output. There is no error and
the output is blank. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thank you so much!

What do you mean by "and change the directory before"?

Python will start searching for 61.py in the *current* directory!

--
Regards =dn