Thomas Allen Heald, Esquire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Knight of the Living Dead" (November 5, 2008)
> Michael Knight/Traceur: "So what happens when KITT self destructs?
> Charles Graiman: "He explodes."
> Michael Knight/Traceur: "Yeah, that's what I thought."

The show is somewhat improved over the first few episodes but it's
still not a very good remake of "Knight Rider".  On the other hand,
having one character dress up as Captain Jack Harkness for Halloween
and be recognized by most of the other characters as such wins it some
bonus points.

--
Ed Dravecky III
http://www.fencon.org/