On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Jon Delfin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Obviously it didnt matter last night, but it seems as though there should
> be some kind of penalty (other than looking like a fool on national tv)
>

> I had the suspicion that the production team had the cab's number, and
> would have been able to retrieve the missing bag later (or sooner, and hung
> on to it).

I actually suspected that the production crew got the bag out of the cab
shortly after it started pulling off -- Dallas quickly seemed very resigned
to the fact that it was futile to chase after the cab or try to get the bag
back, and I figured that might be because he knew that the producers already
had it.  Pure speculation, but it would explain a lot...