On Dec 1, 7:59�am, Jay Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mark J. wrote:
> > On Dec 1, 9:27 am, "Steve Timko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I had my own Amazing Race question. Why did Phil intercept the team instead
> >> of waiting for them at the finish line? They weren't that far behind, were
> >> they? Or maybe he had to hit the road.
> >> How often has that been done?
>
> In Egypt when a team couldn't find something buried in a sand pit. Also
> in Sweden when a team of women got stopped at a Road Block involving
> finding a clue inside a hay bale (she had torn her hands up pretty bad
> because they were bailed with mesh).
>
> Any others?

And there were the two guys who just quit because one of them hurt his
knee and Phil came to them and eliminated them.

And on the subject of the passports, there was no guarantee that the
production team got their passports for them.  They didn't get the
frat boys shoes for them so why do it for the team that lost their
passports.  I am reading stories today that the team didn't make it to
the finish line to greet the winning teams because they still had
passport issues and didn't make it in time.

And, who knows when the production team contacted the cab company that
the passports were still in the cab.  Maybe the next person in the cab
took the bag with their money and passports or the cab driver threw it
out.

Maybe...but they will be on Bonnie Hunt tomorrow so maybe they can
talk about what happened