From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvorno...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of PGage
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 1:42 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Re: Way OT: California Question

BTW: The forcast for this Tuesday (one week prior to the innuguration)
is "Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 30 percent". If it is like
that for the next week I would probably go with long underware under
jeans, the sneakers and extra socks, and the layered upper body. My wife
will dress like an eskimo.