The opening of one of the CSI shows features "Who Are You?" by The
Who, the full version of which included the line "Who the f*ck are
you?" near the end of the song.

Personally, one of my favorite songs to play when I was a DJ in
college was "I Like To Say F*ck" by grunge artist Slam Suzanne, off of
their album "On The Floor With Your Mom." Quality verse.