My college DJ days included the classic "You're Breaking My Heart" by
Harry Nilsson.  Kevin probably knows the lyrics.

And, of course, a lot of 80s alternative/new wave/modern rock stations
played "88 Lines About 44 Women" by the Nails, which contains a whole
lot of bleepable lyrics.  (I have a copy of the "clean" version on a
45RPM record and it is nearly unlistenable.)