Other than the pre-recorded "Chewable Pampers" and "ESPN Classic" bits
(both of which made me laugh, and merited a replay) and Abby Elliott's
dead-on (and hot) Angelina Jolie impression, it was one tired,
lackluster effort - especially considering that Martin has shined on
SNL in the past. I did like some aspects of the four female cast-
members fawning over Steve, and I smirked at the latest, initially
unwelcome installment of "Laser Cats," but - sheesh! - the more
standard skits were godawful. And though I'm a Wiig fan, she just
pissed me off with her latest annoying character. She can be weird and
obnoxious and committed to the role and make it work, but BRING THE
FUNNY!