On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 12:23 AM, <dsik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Mar 4, 8:55 pm, PGage <pga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you saw her with a look on her face that suggested she just smelled
> > a really bad fart, it may have been during or near the end of a bit of
> > businesses he was going about his chair that went on much too long,
> > was pointless, and ended with a very painful and near silent whimper.
>
> That was exactly it. I saw him doing something with saying goodbye to
> a chaitr and knew this was not the show for me.

I don't want this to seem offensive to the regulars on the list, but we (and
I include myself in this comment) may be outside Fallon's target
demographic. I mean, I am a 34-year-old male, so I am on the very cusp of
what the advertising community considers worth selling to (and since I've
always felt older than my age, I've probably been off their radar for more
than a decade). Are there any 19-23 year olds on this message board who have
watched the show this week? I'd be curious about their take on Fallon.