ok, so I live a 4 hr drive north of Toronto.  Not much happens here
(celebrity-wise) unless a big band comes to play our 5000 seat arena, or
an outdoor festival.  Our city population is ~160,000 people.

Thursday rumors started spreading that the Jonas Brothers are in town
shooting Camp Rock 2 just outside of town (40 min drive south).
Confirmations at Dairy Queen and go-karting places confinrmed.  The
hotel they are staying at is 1 mile from my house;  I have to drive by
several times per day.  Massive groups of 20 girls are hanging out in
the parking lot waiting to catch a glimpse.

http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1731817

http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1730332

One friend of ours confirmed he was in line with one of the brothers at
an outdoor store.  I'm guessing he bought fly repellent;  mosquitoes in
the French River area can carry you away in the spring.

anyone got any inside info on production schedule or actual location?
any idea when they are leaving town and heading to the other location
near Haliburton, Ontario?  I'm just curious for myself.  Email me direct
if you want.

/doug