The episode hosted by Ray Charles in 1977 stands as a terrific episode
from beginning to end. Of course, you have to be a fan of Ray Charles
to really appreciate it, but I am. Even in the "glory years," some
episodes had long, humorless sections. This episode was consistently
good. The send up of Ray's hit "What'd I Say" by "The Young
Caucasians" was decades ahead of "The New Main Street Singers" from "A
Mighty Wind."

Anyway, it is on the season 3 DVD set, in case someone is looking for
a good 70 minutes of television.