On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Wesley McGee <wesley.mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Kevin M. wrote:
>>
>> On the plus side, I can now put Baby in a corner.
>>
>> Too soon?
>> --
>> Kevin M. (RPCV)
>
> I'll let you know if Whoopi Goldberg relays any messages to you via "The
> View" tomorrow.

I'm picturing Demi Moore locked in a room in her home... just her and
a pottery wheel. Outside, banging on the door and screaming "Please
let me in" is a sad, dejected Ashton Kutcher. Cue the Righteous
Brothers. And Patrick Swayze is the happiest ghost since Casper.
--
Kevin M. (ah, Demi, on my short list of famous women who looked better
with short hair)