This week, my Outlook inbox rules suddenly stopped sorting the [TVorNotTV]
messages into their own in-box.  I played around with them and got the
problem resolved, but this might be some of the issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wrecks [mailto:landofa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:08 AM
To: TVorNotTV
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV]

There have been some changes to Google Groups the past few days.
Perhaps these are people who should have been getting group messages
via email but weren't and now they are.

I've managed many, many groups in my day.  My least favorite people
are the ones who send me a demanding message like "remove me NOW!"
I've always wanted to send them a reply like "if I had a gun, I would."