On Nov 21, 11:25 am, Bob in Jersey <bob.in.jer...@juno.com> wrote:
> Doug Eastick, in part:
>
> > I use googlegroups for a moderated list for my kids athletic club.
> > About mid-week things stopped working.  First, the messages that go to
> > the moderator that say (paraphrasing) "the attached message needs to be
> > approved.  Please reply to this message to release it"   stopped working.
>
> > Starting around Thursday, the submitted messages to the list don't even
> > show up in ANY of the approval methods (web interface, or email approval).
>
> Odd, I'm still seeing such messages for our list... howevah, the link
> to click to the approval page did change slightly... the "hl=en" at
> the end was reduced to "hl="... and Juno doesn't include that last
> equals sign in the autolink; it still works for me.
>
> --
> BOB

 Google Groups hasn't accepted my RATV posts (including my wrestling
columns), so I might have to move the wrestling columns here.

   cincy43...@aol.com

   "What time is Judge Judy on?" - David Letterman

   Meet a woman who (nN) can't fight her way out of a paper bag. See
20 Dollar Baby, and vote for it on IMDB right now! It needs your
votes!

    http://www.spike.com/video/20-dollar-baby/2709921/