He snuck in the phrase "... and Pakistan" twice in one minute in
reference to troop deployment. Subtle.

 Number of promises made that he has no intention of keeping = 2 (prediction: 8)
 Number of times he used phrases like "I listen to my generals" = 1
(prediction: 3)
 Number of times he used phrases like "My generals listen to me" =
(prediction: 0)
 Number of times he patronized the "troops" = 2 (prediction: 3)
 Number of forced applause interruptions = 1 (prediction: 5)
 Number of apologies made for being a lying jackass = (prediction: 0)
 Number of hecklers = (prediction: 0)