________________________________
From: Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com>

>From the mouth of creator Bill Lawrence, "Do me a favor... check out
the new 'Scrubs' before you decide that you hate it. Watch it, and
then hate it."

I'll check it out on Hulu tomorrow. The attached Q&A with Lawrence and
Zach Braff is worth a look. Lawrence laments having to keep the same
title for what he sees as a new series (he said it would have been
like calling "Frasier" the 12th season of "Cheers"). I didn't realize
"Cougar Town" was his. I may have to check that one out.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/110615/scrubs-ask-scrubs---zach-braff#x-4,vclip,1,0