>From Gawker (via Roger Ebert's twitter feed)

http://tv.gawker.com/5448615/jay-leno-turns-the-tables-bashes-conan-obrien-with-biting-monologue

For what it's worth, I felt Leno's jokes last night were directed at anyone
blaming him for the mess, but I can see why people think it's targeted at Conan.

Before this all blew up, Ferguson related in a monologue that he had talked
with Jay over the phone, and called him a friend.  Not sure how close they
are/were, but I'd guess they won't talk on the phone for a while.

David