http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/15/leno-hosts-kimmel-roasts/?hp
Two choice excerpts from Kimmel's visit to Leno's pathetic "10 at 10"
thingy:

But as the interview progressed, Mr. Kimmel's responses became more
scathing. Asked what was the best prank he ever pulled, he answered: "I told
a guy that five years from now, I'm going to give you my show. Then when the
five years came, I took it back almost instantly." And when Mr. Leno
inquired if there was anything Mr. Kimmel wanted to host but hadn't yet, Mr.
Kimmel replied, "Oh, this is a trick, right, where you get me to host the
'Tonight Show' and then take it back from me? Listen, Lucy, I'm not Charlie
Brown - I don't fall for that trick."
Even when the interview appeared to be over, Mr. Kimmel made one last appeal
on behalf of himself and Mr. O'Brien. "Listen, Jay, Conan and I have
children," he said. "All you have is cars. We have lives to lead here. You
have $800 million. For God's sake, leave our shows alone." Mr. Leno could
not do much more than awkwardly thank his guest and go to a commercial
break.

Wow.