Sorry, Jon, I didn't mean that some requoting, in context, isn't
welcomed.

But when reading this group in digest form, having to scroll past
requotes of entire posts, especially when no one has trimmed them at
any point, makes this a chore rather than a pleasurable activity.

And note to Joe Coughlin:  You just made me hate people who think
phones are for e-mail even more than I did previously.  I have
resisted doing any kind of Internet access on my cell phone; in fact,
up until my last upgrade (made necessary by losing what I thought was
the best basic cell phone I ever owned) I refused to even have a phone
with camera.  Still don't use the camera, haven't even set the phone
up to download into my computer.

Perhaps I am in the minority by taking the digest rather than
individual posts?  Or perhaps what I see as common courtesy in
replying -- going back to the days of Usenet newsgroups being popular,
and flame wars starting over massive requoting -- is seen as an
unnecessary bother by others?