One of the things I've learned in life is that there are certain areas
where you have to be beyond reproach, and this is one of those areas.
Set aside your opinion of this kind of restriction: you just can't go
there. And it's not like a donation like this wouldn't be utterly and
completely traceable.

As much as I've loved KO over the years, watching him self-destruct
regularly frustrates the hell out of me.