There are some decent Canadian (e.g., Little Mosque on the Prairie),
Aussie (e.g., City Homicide & Rush) & Kiwi (e.g. Burying Brian) shows
they could pick up as well.  I would love to see more shows from other
English speaking countries picked up by KCET without them being sliced
& diced like commercial TV does here in the US.

--
David Risner
Software Engineer