"Peabody, here..."

The 'Mr. Peabody and Sherman" featurette as part of "Rocky and his
Friends" and "The Bullwinkle Show" featured time travel in every
episode via the WABAC machine, a device named a la mode of the time
when UNIVAC ruled the tech world.

As an aside, and as an homage to the WABAC machine, the web site, The
Wayback Machine (http://www.archive.org/web/web.php) is an archive of
web pages of yesterday, so you can go back to see the early iterations
of current (and past) sites.

Ron Casalotti
Wayne, NJ