And I should

> point out this resource...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Time_travel_television_series

I quibble with some of their listings (I'm not sure "Carmen Sandiego" really
fits into the spirit of our question here), and many I have never heard of.
Others are time travel movies that I did not realize had been turned into TV
shows (I missed the TV version of Timecop I guess). But I am irritated that
I did not think of two obvious examples: Lost and Torchwood (though Steve's
exclusion of Dr. Who may apply to the latter).