I really wish I liked Ferguson more. Even though you can't qualify
"unique," his show is probably the  most unique of all. I just can't
get past the puppets, the robot, and all the (what seems to me) time
wasting -- which I know is what gives the show its uniqueness. I've
tried, but it just doesn't appeal to me, even though I generally enjoy
the panels; I just don't want to wait 45 minutes to get there.

Oh, well.

--Dave Sikula