I suspect they meant to type September 19, based upon this notice on
Time Warner's eastern Wisconsin system:

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Wisconsin/learn/programming/legalnotices/legalnoticeSE.html

In addition, from time to time we make certain changes in the services
that we offer in order to better serve our customers. The following
changes are planned: On 8/15 Sleuth becomes Cloo. On 8/28, TV Shows On
Demand will no longer be on 511. On 8/31, TWCable How To On Demand
joins the lineup on 456. On 9/19 American Life becomes Youtoo. On 9/27
Country Network will join the lineup on channel 988. On 9/29,
Photoshow TV will no longer be on 410.