From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of David Bruggeman
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 11:33 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Taking in some late night TV....live

Well, the only other tapings I've attended had tickets handled by the
studios directly.  They had pretty good guidance about how early to get to
the studio, given how many tickets were overbooked, etc.  1iota's guidance
seems pretty thin by comparison.  Perhaps I'm just being paranoid.

The ticket for Kimmel says 6.  I figure the latest I should show is probably
5 to reduce my chances of losing a spot.

David

  _____

From: Melissa P <takingupspace...@gmail.com>

I've been to Kimmel a few times (but not recently).  What do you need to
know about 1iota?

Melissa

Curious about the
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtB4UDMEkpU&feature=related>   email
address?  Listen to the most beautiful song ever sung.