From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of David Bruggeman
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:12 AM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Ferguson seating arrangements (was Re: [TV orNotTV] afternoon
baseball game ran long?)

I suspect I botched my stage left/stage right conventions.

I was opposite the robot in the sense that I was on the opposite side of the
studio from Geoff, and in the front row.  There are left, center and right
seating sections, and I was in the right section.  Given the camera and
other accoutrements on stage, there are only a few places to have an
unobstructed view of lesbian row.  Or of Mr. Peterson.

Now for Friday's show, I was about four rows up from lesbian row, and, if
I'm not mistaken, sitting next to one of this evening's (Wednesday's)
lesbians.

And since I've not eaten since landing in Los Angeles, I need to mosey to
the nearby In-N-Out...

David

  _____

From: Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] afternoon baseball game ran long?

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 8:28 PM, David Bruggeman <bru...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was in the first row for tonight's episode, but it was nearly all the
way
> stage left (the side opposite the robot).  I have no idea if I'll be on
> camera, but I'm on the aisle, all in blue.
> More later, probably after whatever happens at Roscoe's on Friday.
> David

Dude, you sat opposite "lesbian row"? I am jealous.

See you Friday. I have to run to beautiful downtown Burbank to deposit
my check right after work, but I should be there on time.