Dave Sikula wrote:

> As for the "X Factor," I called my wife, who is visiting her mother
> (who's been diagnosed with lung cancer) in Carbondale, IL, She asked
> about the Detroit/Texas game, and I told her it was on Fox. She tuned
> in and found the X Factor and no game. (The TBS Game was on, but it
> was the Cards, and Carbondale is Cardinal country.) So it's anyone's
> guess what really aired where.

If I recall correctly, Carbondale gets Fox from St. Louis -- so it's
plausible that they might want to air something other than baseball, given
that presumably, every single baseball fan in their viewing area would be
tuned in to the Cardinals on TBS.

But I don't see how it's possible

--
Jim Ellwanger <train...@ellwanger.tv>