On Dec 24, 2011, at 3:20 PM, Bob in Jersey wrote:

> All I want to do is contribute to the holiday in a way that will be
> appreciated by everyone around me for years to come.

I hope everything goes well. I'm experiencing some of that myself, dealing with
my father, who is deep in the throes of Alzheimer's and has no idea it's
Christmas Eve. Luckily, he can afford 24/7 caregivers so he can live at home.
Also, I have to round up my kids and my Ex so we can have our traditional
Christmas Eve dinner together, all of which we will cook here and then cart to
my father's home. At some point during dinner my father will start asking where
my mother is and I'll have to tell him she passed away a little over five years
ago, which is a bummer, as the kids say.

Despite all that, I plan to have a merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a
great holiday.

Melissa N.